Top 10 Best Underwater Pool Lights Reviews In 2019
Most of us prefer to take a dive in the pool at night time only. After an eventful day, we tend to relax and enjoy by getting wet in the pool. But the place, especially pool must be sufficiently lighted to get a proper view. The lights are also needed to keep away bugs, animals or anything dangerous. Therefore, underwater pool lights do the job successfully. It fully lights up your pool area and you are never going to stay at risk now.
However, are the products as good as it claims to be? To know more, read our underwater pool lights review that sheds light on every point.
Top 10 Best Underwater Pool Lights Reviews
10. Pentair 78428100 Amerlite Underwater Pool Light
Pentair makes some of the most reliable and trustworthy incandescent underwater pool lightings. As a result, would really change the whole aesthetics of your swimming pool. Inside the housing, you get an incandescent light bulb that uses 300 watts of power for projecting a light that is very bright and has high luminosity. Moreover, no need for extra measures to make nit water-resistant.
It is already manufactured that way and the electronic components are properly sealed to prevent water from entering and damaging your investment. It has a tempered glass at the top which has an interesting shape and diffuses the light properly for spreading it all over the pool. Finally, you and your loved ones would have a great time enjoying a fun time with a well-lit pool.
- With 50 feet of cord, you get all the length you need for a proper and hassle-free installation
- The face has a stainless steel ring which adds to the durability of this light
- With a one year warranty period on this product, you don’t need to worry about any issues
9. CNBRIGHTER Underwater Swimming Pool Lights
While most other brands offer pool lights with inefficient incandescent bulbs that consume a lot of power, CNBRIGHTER offers you something different and cost-effective. Its LED underwater pool lights consume just 18 watts of power but are remarkably bright.
You’re not limited to a single colour choice either. These RGB lights can display 7 colours in different combinations and modes to give you a lively ambience. You don’t need to spend extra money on hardware either since it comes with its own mounting bracket.
- Every feature of the light is effortlessly controlled via the digital remote
- The light works with just 12 volts of alternating current.
- Functions smoothly as it has IP68 waterproof rating.
8. Qoolife Underwater Lights
Qoolife brings to you a really useful rechargeable underwater pool light that is really easy to use and highly convenient. It has LED chips which have RGB functionality and can become whatever colour you want them to be. No need for the boring choice of only one colour, choose whatever you like with the included remote. Now, change colour if it doesn’t suit you anymore.
It has a few components that let you mount it or place it anywhere you want, under the water or indoors in your room. With the mounting hole, you just need a nailhead or something similar for hanging the light. The suction cup lets you stick it to a smooth surface while the strong magnet lets you attach it to any ferrous surface or object.
In fact, the possibilities are simply endless. Since it doesn’t involve the hassle of wires, chances of accidents and long installation times are also a thing of the past.
- The remote allows light timer function which gives you the adjustment bracket of half an hour to 3 hours.
- It has five different dynamic modes and even the brightness can be adjusted with the tap of a button.
- With a 1500 mAh battery, it can easily light up your pool, fish tank or room for several hours.
7. CNBRIGHTER LED Underwater Swimming Pool Lights
Another great underwater light from CNBRIGHTER that would change the mood of any party. You get high-quality CREE LED chips housed inside a sturdy body with a cover made from stainless steel. To keep the lights working in cool condition, you also get a 6063 aluminium radiator. In fact, it readily dissipates any extra heat due to its design and high conductive properties.
The LEDs also produce bright light with high colour accuracy that has a colour rendering index, greater than 80.
- With an IP68 rating, it is more than safe underwater.
- The stainless steel underwater pool light has a very classic design.
- For claiming warranty you get 24 months
6. UBEGOOD Submersible LED Lights
UBEGOOD has made this submersible LED pool light with only top quality materials and has provided tons of features at a very reasonable price. At the affordable price of one, you get 4 of these lights that wouldn’t fail to impress your guests. You also get an easy to use remote with colour marked and iconised buttons. This helps you identify and trigger the feature you want.
With 16 different colours and these modes in combination, your pool party would be the envy of your neighbourhood.
- The lights work with 3 AAA batteries that can be easily replaced
- Has certification from RoHS and CE.
- It also has a total of 4 modes that include flash, fade, strobe and smooth.
5. Aliyeah Φ11.7″ LED Underwater Lights
Aliyeah has made this underwater light with high-quality components and offering it at a price that doesn’t burn a hole through your pocket. It is easily mounted on a concrete pool and has rich features to liven up even a boring party. Next, it has a body made from 304 stainless steel that completely seals the inner parts. Water can’t damage it easily and it even has a rating of IP68.
Due to the stainless steel body, it is highly durable and is even filled with epoxy resin as another layer of safety against water. It won’t get corroded easily and will last you for a really long time. With 12 LEDs that each uses 3 watts of power, this underwater light is luminous enough to light up a pool with 24000-gallon capacity. It will save you a lot of power that underwater lights that use incandescent bulbs
- It has 14 different colour changing modes, with 7 of them being solid colours.
- You can even regulate the speed at which the light changes its colours in different modes.
- LEDs are rated to last for more than 50000 operational hours.
4. Pentair 78458100 Amerlite Underwater Light
The prismatic tempered glass lens on this light has a thickness of 8-⅜ inches that beautifully spreads out the light in a wide-angle for covering most of your pool. The body is super sturdy as well due to its stainless steel construction. Besides, it can resist the onslaught of water and various other elements without any problems.
Furthermore, to give you a worry-free purchase experience, Pentair also covers their lights with a 12 month warranty period.
- Uses 500 watts of power from unparalleled illumination.
- Weighs just over 7 pounds and easy to handle.
3. Pentair 78448100 Amerlite Underwater Lights
Pentair has always made some of the best underwater lights and this model from the brand is one such great example. It has an amazing build quality with a stainless steel face and covered by a prismatic tempered glass. In fact, it is not just tough, but also responsible for the best light diffusion.
Plus, it is so convenient that you can even change bulbs in this light without having to go through the trouble of lowering the water level. Upgrade your small spa business or backyard pool with this incredible light before the stock goes out.
- Is indeed used in freshwater as long as the salinity does not exceed 6000 ppm.
- Has certification from renowned Underwriters Laboratories.
- The cord provided is as long as 50 ft.
2. Feiuruhf LED RGB Underwater Swimming
This underwater pool light can change various colours in interesting combinations to always give you a positive vibe and great ambience for your pool party. You can even use this in other water architecture including fountain wells and even in saltwater. No need to worry about corrosion from various elements since it is sealed and has an IP68 rating.
Even high temperature can’t affect its performance. Instead of incandescent bulbs, it uses powerful LED lights that consume less energy to produce more light. Unlike incandescent bulbs, it can convert more of the electrical power to light instead of losing it in the form of heat. So you have cooler and safer components with significant savings on your energy bill. You also get a wireless remote that allows you to control different colour styles on this light.
- It can easily illuminate a pool with a capacity of 25000 gallons.
- With a 120-degree beam angle, it spreads out light to the entire pool instead of concentrating on only one area.
- A total of 450 LED chips make up total illumination of 4500 lumens and consume just 45 watts of power.
1.CNBRIGHTER LED Underwater Swimming Pool Lights
With an IP68 rating, this light is not just safe for regular use but is totally submerged inside pools, wells, fountains and more. You can completely change the look of your backyard pool or other water-based structures with this amazing light.
It has a cover made from premium quality stainless steel and a lightweight, yet effective radiator made from aluminium for dissipating heat. So, you get a solid build quality with safety measures to keep components cool for high longevity.
- LEDs illuminate the water with a cool white light that has a colour temperature of 6000K.
- With a minimalist and compact design, the light looks great and can be installed in tight spaces.
One of the best ways to make your pool beautiful, the outdoor or indoor underwater pool lights will look gorgeous. So, a safe way to turn your adobe posh!
Find More: Top 10 Best Fuel Transfer Pumps Reviews