Coping with freezing temperatures during the winter season is not pleasant for you or your family. Therefore, it’s indeed necessary to get a device that’s efficient, economical, and reliable at the same time. To get an eco-friendly source of heat that is inexpensive and efficient, you need the best gas heater to enjoy your winter season. Better still, most of these heating units are mobile, which means that they can, be used for camping, tenting, and indoors as well.
The benefits of owning at least one of the best natural gas heaters are quite far from trivial, as you will discover in this review. But selecting the best unit that will suit your needs can be a daunting task due to the numerous brands and models on the market. This review will highlight some of the top models available to assist you in getting started and making an informed purchase decision in the long run. Read on to discover the best unit that will suit your unique needs and preferences as well as relatively fair on your wallet.
Table of The Best Natural Gas Wall Heaters Reviews
10. Mr. Heater MHVFB30NGT Vent-Free Blue Flame
If you are looking for a supplemental heating unit on the cold days, then this natural gas heater by Mr. Heater is an excellent selection. It burns a very bright blue flame that will not only provide you with a cost-efficient heat source, but it also offers you an exceptional aesthetic value too. When it comes to safety, there’s a low oxygen shut-off valve. Furthermore, the heater comes with a thermostat, which means that you can easily set the heater’s temperature and comfortably relax. It includes mount hardware, kit, and legs, allowing you to set the heater up, straight from the box.
- Burns a blue flame that offers good aesthetics
- Wide coverage area
- Offers superior heating feature
- Includes a thermostat that auto-regulates the room temperature
- It comes with a mounting kit
- It is CSA certified, durable and also safe to use
9. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Heater
This model features a high-quality heater that comes with technology that most infrared heaters don’t have. You can easily connect this Heat Storm heater to your Wi-Fi and even turn the heat on using your phone. That means you can flawlessly heat your house ready before you get home. The unit has an impressive power of 1,500 watts that can heat a maximum of 750 square feet. It does not take up a lot of space, and you can mount it on the wall for added convenience, which frees your floor space. The vent shields of this heater are made using specialized material that does not burn the skin, which makes it pretty safe for homes with pets and young children.
- It is Wi-Fi enabled
- The heater is cool to the touch
- It comes with a space-saving design
- You can mount it on the wall
8. Dyna-Glo IR18NMDG-1Heater
Finding a good natural gas heater at an affordable rate is almost impossible on the market. This heater by Dyna-Glo comes with infrared technology that makes things warm by radiating heat in the same way the sun heats objects. It has a variable heat output that ranges between 6,000 and 18,000 BTU per hour, and can easily add warmth to a room of up to 700 square feet. Moreover, you can also add extra heat by installing some separate fans that are bought separately.
- Works by radiating heat that warms objects
- It is natural Gas Ready (Fuel conversion not permitted)
- Includes Infrared Technology
- Variable heat output of 6,000-18,000 BTU’s/hr for a maximum of 700 sq. Ft.
- It includes a variable control knob that offers customizable heat settings
7. Dyna-Glo BFSS30NGT-4N Heater
The Dyna-Glo BFSS10NGT-2N unit distributes heat just like your central heating system. It comes with a BTU output of approximately 5,000 and10,000 BTU per hour; hence, it can raise the temperatures in a small room with a space of 300 square feet. Also, it includes a thermostat control knob, which allows you to control and adjust the heat based on your preferences. Moreover, this heater does not need electricity to operate like the baseboard heaters. Therefore, it’s a reliable heater, especially when there’s no power or during emergencies.
- It has a BTU output of approximately 5,000 and10,000
- Includes a thermostat control knob which allows you to control and adjust the heat
- Does not need electricity to operate
6. Mr. Heater 30,000 Vent-Free Heater
When you require a supplemental heating source during cold days, this gas wall heater by Mr. Heater is an excellent choice. It comes with an output of 30,000 BTUs per hour and can warm up rooms with a space of 500 square feet. The unit also utilizes a blue flame as well as an integrated blower that transfers heat throughout the entire room. Apart from these features, this gas heater has one oxygen depletion sensor that automatically shuts off whenever the level of oxygen is low. Moreover, it also includes a thermostat that helps in regulating the temperature in a room. Also, it has some control knobs that enable you to set the temperature of the heater, depending on your preferences.
- It comes with an output of 30,000 BTUs per hour
- Utilizes a blue flame and a single integrated blower to help transfer heat
- It comes with an oxygen depletion sensor
- Includes a thermostat that helps in regulating the temperatures
5. Mr. Heater 20,000 Vent-Free Heater
This gas wall heater by Mr. Heater is an excellent choice when you are looking for a supplementary heating source during the cold season. It comes with an output of 20,000 BTUs per hour and can warm up rooms with a space of 500 square feet. The unit also utilizes a blue flame as well as an integrated blower that transfers heat throughout the entire room. This gas heater also includes an oxygen depletion sensor that automatically shuts off when the levels of oxygen are low. Besides, it also includes a thermostat that assists in regulating the temperatures in your room. Again, it has a dedicated control knob that allows you to set your heater’s temperature based on your preferences.
- Utilizes a blue flame and one integrated blower to help transfer heat
- Includes an oxygen depletion sensor
- A thermostat that helps in regulating the temperatures
- It comes with an output of 20,000 BTUs per hour
4. Mr. Heater F299721 Heater
Mr. Heater F299735 is a high-quality heater that is pretty safe for indoor use. It features an oxygen depletion sensor that automatically switches off the heater when the levels of oxygen level are too low. With an output of 30,000 BTUs per hour, the F299735 heater utilizes a blue flame to adjust the temperature in a big room with a maximum area of 750 square feet. Moreover, this heater also comes with a thermostat that gives you optimum control of the temperature.
- Pretty easy to setup
- The output of 20,000 BTUs per hour
- Includes a thermostat for temperature control
- It is CSA certified heater
3. Dyna-Glo BF10NMDG
The Dyna-Glo BF10NMDG heater usually distributes heat just like a standard central heating system. It comes with a BTU output of around 10,000 BTU per hour, which means it can raise the temperatures in any room. The heat level dissipated is usually directly proportional to the gas amount dissipated. Therefore, 10,000 BTUs per hour means that the unit reserves more gas extending its use. It also includes a thermostat control knob that allows you to control as well as adjust the heat based on your preferences.
- BTU output of 10,000 per hour
- Thermostat control knob that allows you to control the heat
- Does not need electricity to operate
- Economical to use
2. Dyna-Glo IR12NMDG-1Heater
Dyna-Glo IR12NMDG-1 Heater is one of the best natural gas heaters on the market, and it usually features Infrared Technology. The unit radiates 12,000 BTU of heat every hour. It also includes a HI-LOW adjustable rheostat button that allows you to customize various temperature settings. Additionally, it doesn’t require any electricity for heating, making it a perfect choice for emergency cases. It also comes with an extra fan that ensures that heat reaches a wider area.
- Features Infrared Technology
- Includes a HI-LOW adjustable rheostat button that allows you to customize your temperature settings
- It is highly efficient
1. Heat Storm Infrared Wall Heater
This heater by Heat Storm is an essential tool for people who would like to heat their homes, office space, or apartments. It includes a compact design making it easy to mount it to the wall. You can easily incorporate it into the design of your home without compromising on your walking space or even moving around the furniture of your house. The heater also includes an anti-trip technology that’ll assist in providing you and your family members with warmth without any risks of tripping breakers.
- It can be mounted to the wall
- Includes an anti-trip technology
- Remote control and thermostat
- It has a minimal and compact design