How to make chicken cracklings
To make chicken skin cracklings, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of chicken skin
- Salt to taste
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make chicken skin cracklings:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse the chicken skin and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Cut the skin into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the skin with salt and any other desired seasonings (such as garlic powder or paprika).
- Place the skin pieces on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Allow the cracklings to cool for a few minutes before serving.