Drinking coffee has become more popular over time, and the hunt is now on for the best small coffee maker. Coffee shops are ubiquitous, and there is now a massive demand to make a quality cup of coffee. But most people don’t have the time to walk themselves over to their favorite coffee shop every single day. So people need a convenient and efficient way of producing a superior cup of coffee from the comfort of home. What is the best mini coffee maker for home use? Here are the top 5 best small drib coffee makers for small spaces currently out in the market.
A Review of Top 5 Best Coffee Makers for Small Spaces (2020)
5. Capresso 426.05 5-Cup Drip Mini Coffeemaker
Our fifth best machine for making a solid cup of coffee is the Capresso 426.05 5-Cup Drip Mini Coffeemaker. Coffee lovers know by the name you can make up to 5 cups. The coffee brewer is easy to refill with both water and ground beans. Simply lift the hatch from the top of the device to make another batch. The Capresso 426.05 also allows for easy cleanup. After lifting the top hatch, you can easily pull out the permanent filter for cleaning and rinsing purposes. The 24-hour timer and clock is simple to program and is easy to view from a distance.
- Brew through lid
- Drip free pouring spout and an ergonomic handle
- Easy to clean permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters
- Good value for the price
4. Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker
Number four is known as Hamilton Beach, the Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel (49981A). Our first Hamilton Beach model can automatically turn off after brewing, which will save you energy. As mentioned in the product title, it comes with a single self-serving scoop so you can make the perfect cup of coffee. Like other coffee makers we’ve discussed, it works very fast and can brew 14 ounces of coffee in less than 2 and a half minutes. This product is built of quality stainless steel and should last longer than other coffee brewers. You won’t have a hard time cleaning any spilled coffee as it comes with a tray that is spill-resistant.
- Fast brewing
- Uses a mesh scoop filter
- Designed with durable, easy to clean stainless steel
- Brew an 8 ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14 ounce Travel mug in under 2. 5 minutes
- Durable: designed with durable, easy to clean Stainless Steel to ensure longevity
- Built in stand for coffee mugs
- Features automatic shutoff after brewing, a spill resistant drip tray and more
3. Hamilton Beach 49980A 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
Our third best small coffee maker on the list is Hamilton Beach 49980A 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker, Single-Serve with 12-Cup Carafe, Stainless Steel. Our second Hamilton Beach device is known as the 2-way because there are two different kinds of containers that can be used to store your coffee. There is the carafe that holds up to 12 cups of coffee and comes with the purchase of the brewer. However, you can also have your brewer automatically pour fresh coffee into a travel mug. The travel mug does not come with the coffee maker and is sold separately. You can program the Hamilton Beach 49980A to start making coffee at a designated period. The device also shuts down automatically once the coffee is finished brewing.
- Brew strength selector
- Programmable functionality and auto shutoff
- Fully programmable functionality and auto shutoff
- Includes brew strength selector (Regular or Bold)
2. Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker
Second, on our list is the Cuisinart DCC-450BK 4-Cup Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Carafe. This coffee maker comes with a feature known as Brew-pause, which lets you pour yourself some coffee before the entire carafe fills up. You can also see the built-in light indicator which shuts off after 30 minutes if not in use. Consumers have the bonus of getting a knuckle guard, dripless pour spout, and a stainless-steel carafe that holds up to 4-cups of coffee. This coffee maker opens up on the top like most others and is very easy to clean. The Cuisinart DCC-450BK is not available in multiple colors and only comes in black.
- Brew pause feature
- Stainless steel carafe with dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Brew-pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 30 minute automatic shutoff and convenient ON indicator light
- BPA Free
1. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Maker
Finally, our title of the best small coffee maker goes to the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Maker. This handy coffee brewer comes with a measuring spoon and has the filter situated inside the pitcher or carafe. So the design of this small coffee maker is excellent for cleaning. The Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto comes with a removable water container. The container allows you to know precisely the amount of water needed to make a fantastic cup of coffee. This feature alone makes it stand out when compared with other devices. As the name states, you can brew up to 5 cups of coffee by utilizing a 650-watt coffee maker. Our top-ranked item is sought after by many consumers because of the robust design and ease of use. Like other devices, the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 stands under afoot at 11 inches in height, which makes it very compact. However, unlike other machines on our list is comes with a one-year warranty.
- Concealed, removable water reservoir
- Automatic keep-warm function
- 650-watt drip coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups of coffee
- Filter cone sits inside decanter making it more compact and easier to use
- Replaceable water filter
- Measuring spoon and user manual included
Which is the best drip coffee maker to buy? This list is ideal for for most people who live in a small space or you just prefer a clean kitchen counter, and would call yourself a coffee. So if you have an older coffee maker that needs replacing or are looking into buying your first one, look no further. Any of these single serve coffee makers will work fine for producing an excellent cup of coffee. Look at all the unique features each coffee maker has to offer before making your decision. Any of these products would go great in your kitchen.