An electric log splitter is a great solution for most people. The electric log splitter makes it comfortable to do less time consuming job than using the traditional, laborious way using an axe. Not surprisingly, we decide to go for electric log splitters, instead of gas log splitters. In our opinion, it’s he best tool to split wood. This article reviews 10 best electric log splitters to buy.
A Review of Top 10 Best Electric Log Splitters (2020)
1. BOSS Supervisor Industrial ES7T20 Wood splitter
One of the strengths of Boss Industrial ES7T20 is its activity. Most log splitters require two hands. Not only does Boss Industrial need more convenience for splitting logs more than once, but it also means that you must be very careful to ensure safe use.
- 2-horsepower electric motor that delivers up to 7 tonnes of partial power
- Designed to cut logs up to 10 inches, but can cut logs up to 16 inches apart
2. Southland External Power Supplies SELS60 6 ton electric wood splitter
Using a 1.75-hp engine, Southland Outdoor Power Equipment’s log splitter delivers 6 tonnes of power. Like the YARDMAX, it has a processing time of 18 seconds, which is no lower than normal for log delimiters of this type. It has no difficulty in cutting hardwoods similar to those of cedar, pine and oak, but presents a slightly more troublesome problem with especially twisted or attached oak shavings, which is also normal for dividers of this type.
- It can easily process logs up to 10 inches.
- For safety reasons you should follow the 10-inch measurement logs.
3. Powerhouse XM-380 Electric hydraulic splitter
Using a 3hp engine to deliver seven tonnes of power, our second water log splitter is the first power seal near Boss Industrial. This naturally implies that the power plant can process most wood most of the time, giving the correct log size. In terms of size, it is also very flexible. It may contain logs with a maximum length of 20 scans. It splits logs like cedar, fir, birch and pine with almost no problems and can even treat oak trees.
- The manufacturer recommends the use of logs of up to 12 wide displacements
- Splitting up to 20 inches between logs.
4. YARDMAX YS0552 Wood splitter, 5 tonnes
YARDMAX is a cheaper splitter for the carcass and therefore transmits 5 tonnes of intensity behind the impact. Anyway, this is a lot of intensity for a splitter, which is a much more financial choice. These differences do not represent a significant concern if you are using a tree suitable for YARDMAX.
- It takes a little longer to operate at 18 seconds, which contrasts with Boss Industrial’s 10 seconds.
5. Goplus New 6 ton 6-ton electric hydraulic splitter
Although the log splitters can be a little slower than the electrical / dynamic equivalent, it’s also easier to use. Therefore, the product can be a great alternative for people who are not all at home. Be sure to use a motorized splitter.
- Goplus uses a capacity of 1500 watts to carry 6 tonnes of energy.
6. AAVIX AGT306 Electric log splitter
Button carrier configuration makes this module very versatile. It weighs about 100 pounds, which may require lifting two people to put it in the back of a van.
- Uses water-powered liquids to carry six tons of weight from a 15hp 15-horsepower engine.
7. Sun Joe LJ10M Logger Joe Log splitter, 10 tonnes
The Joe Joe Registrar LJ10M Joe is a pressure-fed and physical-pressure log splitter. It generates up to ten tonnes of coin control when the administrator defines it using two handles. It works by using arm movements that are similar to the way an individual moves their hands when skiing. This widget is for people who wouldn’t mind doing any physical exercises when a party joins. For this equipment to work, the customer must be at ground level. The extra line is a bit short, so buyers of this splitter should also use a solid rock electrical cable to match the current. The weight supplied with water is sufficient to release even the most solid logs.
- It is suitable for logs up to 8 inches wide and up to 18 inches long.
- A log support prevents a split tree from falling
8. Kindling Cracker Firewood Splitter
The Kindling Cracker firewood splitter is used to make a tree up to 6 wider. This equipment is much easier to use than the hatch. There are no moving parts or sharp, uncovered sharp edges presented on the hands. The cutting edges are held securely inside the fixture and protected by cast iron covers. The right size of fuel is made with at least one effort.
9. Champion Compact horizontal divider for gas logs, 7 tonnes
Champion’s 7-ton compact gas pipe splitter is completely versatile as it always runs on fuel and should not be close to a power source. It has a nice handle and sturdy tires that make it easy to move, whether for use or for safety. This equipment is equipped to handle up to 180 newspapers per hour. The height of this material is equal to the ground, which facilitates the alignment of the fixture with heavier logs.
- It comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty and free assistance for lifelong professionals.
- The 80 cc engine gives enough capacity to create 7 tons of weight.
- Log part activity is a 20-second programmed return cycle.
10. Pow ‘R’ Kraft 65556 15 ton, 4 ton log splitter
The Pow ‘Kraft 65556 electric wood splitter uses a capacity of 15 amps to provide 4 tonnes of wood weight. It continues to operate on the ordinary family stream. If the motor is overloaded, it is provided by a circuit breaker switch that unlocks naturally. The steel guide rails hold the log prepared for the room. The development is all-steel for all-inclusive life.
- It has a handle and sturdy wheels for simple compactness.
- This splitter can separate logs up to 10 inches wide and up to 20 inches long.
- It is likely to separate some logs whose width may reach 12 depending on the thickness of the wood.
Buying the top rated electric wood splitter isn’t easy. Why? Getting the best one for the right job is essential to save our labor work. That’s the reason we spent days to research, rank, and review these selected, recommended products for our dear readers.