If you are a trekker or a mountain climber, you know how important it is to have the right set of equipment. And the most essential one amongst all is a tent. The Alps mountaineering tents are indeed made to give you the most comforting experience while you are outdoors. Having sufficient space to accommodate you or more people as required, you can now battle the worst colds. Besides, it’s comfortable and keeps away the harm done by UV rays. With top-notch safety features, you will love this.
Need suggestion in your quest to find the perfect tent? This article will guide you on the right path. Now the Alp mountaineering tents set-up will become easier and you can trust it.
Top 10 Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews
10. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent
If you often like to go hiking or for a country retreat then this is the best mountaineering tent that will accompany you on your solo getaways. The walls of this tent are primarily made out of a mesh material. As a result, it helps to keep the ventilation going without the invasion of natural elements.
Set-up is quick and easy with its intuitive design that involves high-quality aluminium poles that goes great with the pole clips. Due to the aluminium construction, these poles are really light and aren’t susceptible to rusting or corrosion
- Both the vestibule and Alps mountaineering tent doors feature large zippers for easy access.
- The floor of this tent is made from poly taffeta material that is durable and has a 2000mm coating.
- Both the floor and fly seams are factory sealed for improved weather resistance.
9. Hyke & Byke Zion Tents
Hyke & Byke makes some of the great outdoor products and will blow you away with this amazing two-person tent. It has a roomy base which has a length of 90-inches with a width of 55 inches. Therefore, you and your friend can easily fit into one without any problem. It also comes with a complimentary PU 5000 footprint to protect your tent so that you don’t have to buy one separately.
As a matter of fact, it has a one-pole configuration which sets it apart from the rest of the competition. The unique Alps mountaineering tent design gives you a lot more space for sitting up with head and shoulders inside. And that also without the use of too many poles, thus keeping weight to a minimum. With the easy clip-on design, you would be able to get your tent up and ready in no time.
- No need to worry about your purchase since it is backed by Hyke & Byke lifetime warranty period.
- This tent works in 3 seasons and helps to keep you protected from the weather in the harshest conditions.
- Aluminium stakes come with a stake presser to protect your hands from being hurt while pushing in the stakes.
8. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 2-Person Tent
Assembly is quick and stress-free with the lynx 2 person tent from ALPS Mountaineering. Thee durable tent fly has high quality, yet lightweight polyester construction which keeps everything from the ultraviolet rays to rain from seeping in and affecting you. For extra storage space, the tent fly also adds two vestibules. That’s why all your concerns are covered and taken care of.
While others like to cut it short and compromise quality to save some cash, the Lynx 2 person tent is completely different. You get to number 8 zippers that are large, durable and will last you for a really long time even after rough use.
- You get a large base with over 35-square feet of space.
- With a weight of fewer than 6 pounds, the Lynx 2 is super light. Therefore, doesn’t add too much bulk to your backpacking weight.
- The pretty large Alps mountaineering tents’ storage pockets will aid to keep all the belongings organized.
7. Coleman Dome Tent
Coleman tents bring fun for the whole group in a spacious yet compact and light form factor. You don’t need to worry about rain since this tent comes with high-quality rainfall that keeps the water out. You also get dual mesh windows and ground ventilation that keeps the air flowing and the insides dry.
Packing it back is also really simple since it becomes a carry bag with a strap. Thus, lets you attach it to the hooks or D-Rings on your backpack.
- With an E-port electrical power is safely brought inside the tent.
- 10 minutes is all it takes for setting up this tent.
6. ALPS Mountaineering Creek 6 Person Tent
You don’t need to adjust and always compromise on your group adventures and family hiking trips anymore with this 6 person tent from ALPS Mountaineering. It is large and spacious and very accommodating even for the full family. Moreover, it is taller than most individuals with a height of over 8-feet and a centre height of around 7-feet. So you don’t have to bend in abnormal ways to move inside or outside of the tent.
Even a group hug while standing inside the tent isn’t going to be a problem. It has a hub design which allows you to easily set up the poles and then secure the tent with the pole clips. This 6 person tent can be set up by you and a friend or family member within no time with minimal effort. Another iconic feature of this tent is its seams that come sealed from the factory. So rainwater won’t be able to penetrate through the gaps left on the seams. With all those amazing features, functionality and the trust that ALPS Mountaineering has built up over decades and of course the lifetime warranty period, this tent is a great bargain at this price point
- Mesh doors and roof allows you to gaze at the starry night and tranquil outdoors.
- Fly is made from tough and resilient 75D thick polyester material while the floor has 150D polyester construction.
- Both floor and fly of the Alps mountaineering camp tent have 1500 mm coating for rain protection.
5. ALPS Mountaineering tents Lynx 4-Person
Installation and assembly of this 4 person tent from ALPS is as easy as it can get. The aluminium poles have a foldable design. Therefore, you can easily fit them in your bag. Since they are made from aluminium they don’t suffer from rusting, have high longevity and are super strong.
The pole clips let you assemble the tent to the poles with a quick snap. Along with that, you get an extra storage space for keeping all the required stuff.
- Overhead loft made from mesh material to store your light gear.
- 8 zippers give easy access to this beautiful tent.
- The vestibules can protect your backpack, flashlight and more in the rain.
4. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2-Person Tent
This two-person tent from ALPS mountaineering is perfect for you and your partner to spend an adventurous night under a starry sky on the mountains. The two-pole design lets you set it up in a hassle-free manner with a minimal amount of time.
You also get over 30 square feet of usable base area that is more than enough for two people. Finally, it has a polyester construction that keeps UV as well as water away. Therefore, making it a waterproof Alps mountaineering tent ideal for any situation.
- Walls are completely made out of mesh fabric to keep backpacking weight low and allow air movement.
- Guy ropes keep everything taut out well so that you get more space.
3. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 6-Person Tent
One of the best features about this tent is its pole design that rests on each other and creates a really great awning cover for the doorways. So even while it’s raining, you can open up the doorway a bit for enjoying the breathtaking landscape without getting wet. You also get a well-protected base made from 75D polyester fabric.
As a matter of fact, with a protective 1500 mm coating helps to keep you dry even when it’s raining outside. Having the meshed doors, you will never fall short of ventilation. Plus, it is zippered so you will have no issues it accessing it.
- This 6 person tent comes in attractive sage/rust colour.
- It is 7-feet tall so there is abundant space.
- You get a base that covers an area of 100 square feet.
2. ALPS Mountaineering Chaos 2-Person Tent
The Chaos tent is one of the best selling backpacking tents you can buy from ALPS Mountaineering. It is a free-standing tent with 7000 series rugged and strong aluminium poles. Due to the poles, you have an overall lightweight design which further translates into a lighter backpacking trip and less fatigue during the journey.
There is a door on either side of the tent. So, whenever you or another person would like to exit or enter the tent, there is no need to crawl over others during the middle of the night. Inside the tent, you get two storage pockets made from a breathable and light mesh material. So, you can always keep your gear like water bottle or signals always close by and within quick reach. It’s a great benefit for emergency situations. Another advantage you get from this tent is the extra-large zippers equipped on both the doors and vestibules. This makes them glide smoothly up and down even after a long time
- Mesh walls are really great for camping during the hot and humid days.
- Pole clips are flat and won’t even if someone accidentally steps on them during set-up.
- Weather protection fly easily attaches on the corners via adjustable buckles.
1. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 3 FG Tent
Another amazing tent from ALPS Mountaineering, which goes to show their brand dominance in the market. It has stakes made out of steel that dig deep into the ground for firm support and isn’t affected much by dirt or water. It also has a polyester fly which can protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays while also shielding you from cold wind and rain.
Fibreglass glass poles are also flexible yet resilient. It brings down the total weight of your tent by a huge margin compared to metal poles.
- Large mesh panels allow free movement of air so that you don’t feel stuffy inside the tent.
- Extremely affordable and can easily fit in 3 people.
- Doorways have awning protection due to the brilliant pole design.
Planning on a trek? You cannot miss out on tents and especially not on the best Alps mountaineering tents. So, give the best products a shot.
Find more: Top 10 Best Underwater Pool Lights Reviews